Staff Selection Commission CHSL Online Application: SSC CHSL Official Advertisement 2017 for 3592 Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk Vacancies has released on 18th November. Apply Online for SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam on or before 18th December 2017. Thus this SSC LDC Recruitment 2017 Notification is such a good news for the Aspirants who are looking for the SSC Jobs. The CHSL exam is held by SSC every year at various centers in India. Here we provided detailed steps of SSC Online Application. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to SSC CHSL Online Application or from Offical website – www.ssconline.nic.in
- 1 SSC CHSL Online Application 2016-17 – ssc.nic.in LDC Jobs – Apply
- 1.1 How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission 2016-17 – CHSL Vacancies?
- 1.2 SSC 5620 Vacancies 2017 – Apply Online Process
- 1.3 SSC CHSL Online Application Process
SSC CHSL Online Application 2016-17 – ssc.nic.in LDC Jobs – Apply
SSC CHSL Online Application 2017 applying procedure is given here. Staff Selection Commission is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the different ministries. The SSC will release a recruitment notification to fill DEO jobs for the year 2017. Under SSC CHSL Official Advertisement 2017, it will fill various SSC Jobs in India. The Announcement will be an excellent opportunity to the candidates who are dreaming of being part of Government Jobs in India. The SSC Common Higher Secondary Level jobs include DEO and LDC jobs. The Aspirants who are interested in using 7453 vacancies can fill SSC CHSL online application before the due date as soon as notification released for DEO Recruitment.
How to Apply for Staff Selection Commission 2016-17 – CHSL Vacancies?
Here we provide complete details regarding SSC Online Application for CHSL vacancies 2017. We presented all steps of Common Higher Secondary Level DEO SSC Online Application. We also provided the CHSL Data Entry Operator online application required Documents lists on this page.
You can also download SSC Syllabus & CHSL previous papers on this website. This additional information will help to prepare for SSC Common Higher Secondary Level Exams. There is huge competition for SSC jobs. So, You should need a proper preparation to get a job in SSC Careers. We provide all necessary details for CHSL exams preparation. Follow our website to get latest updates regarding SSC Recruitment 2017.
SSC 5620 Vacancies 2017 – Apply Online Process
- Initially, Login on Staff Selection Commission Official website —->> www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on the posts in which you want to apply.
- Then the SSC Online Application link will be opened on the screen.
- There are four stages to complete SSC CHSL Online application. Those are the first stage, second stage, third stage & forth stage.
- First Stage – New registration.
- Second stage – Payment of SSC Application fee online.
- Third stage – Upload scanned copies of photograph & Community certificate for SC & ST.
- The final stage is the completion of SSC CHSL Online 2017 DEO, LDC application.
SSC CHSL Online Application Process
Required Document for DEO, LDC Posts SSC Online Application
Before proceeding to SSC Registration, 2017 people have to remember the following details. These are details which required for SSC Online Application at the First stage:
- Date Of Birth.
- PWD Details.
- Ex-service Man Details if required.
- Mobile Number.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Online Application 2017 First Stage Process
- Visit SSC Official Website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Click on Registration option for a particular post in which you want to apply.
- Then the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter required details in the Online Application form.
- Click on Proceed option to move further applying process.
SSC Online Application for DEO Posts 2017 Second Stage Process
- In this Step, the aspirants have to pay the application fee.
- The candidates belonging to General/ OBC category have to pay the fee of Rs. 100/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female category candidates.
- Pay the Application fee by using Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.
- Job holders can pay application fee through offline mode also by submitting E-challan in state bank of India.
SSC Common Higher Secondary Level Exam Application 2017 Third Stage Process
- This is Final Stage for Registration process for SSC CHSL Online Application 2017
- After Payment of fee Click on part-02 registration and enter the transaction details.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the DEO/ LDC posts SSC Online Application form.